Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What We've Been Up to This Summer

We taught Cortland how to swim in a tube of water.

Or not. Actually it's the Ft Worth Childrens Museum.

Grandma and C on a dinosaur dig

Giant train set

In KS we went swimming at my cousin Sherry's house.

And put together puzzles... sort of...



And played with REAL tractors!


And had a slumber party with four nine year olds and a little boy. The little boy isn't in the picture because he is behind me (the photographer) with a water hose. Bet you can't guess what happened next.

Dane and Cortland ate sunflower seed shells from the ground around the bleachers at a ballgame. *Gack*

Just plain worn out.


We've adopted a lady named Ludy and she is wearing a scarf I knitted.
We painted the kid pink.

No one was more surprised than Cortland when he started getting in his horns.

It's been a great summer!

1 comment:

Brightfield Farm said...

Oh my friend, you crack me up! HORNS! and what great patrents you are teaching c to swim in a tube. That comes in so handy in everyday life! I myself was swimming in a tube just the other day. at work. where i swim in tubes all day long.
The pictures are superfantastic and i love you for ever.