Friday, December 24, 2010

Putting Together the Toys

I'm so excited for tomorrow morning that I can hardly stand it!!!!!


So I was sent to my mom's suitcase to find her camera battery charger and what do I find instead? $47.82 (mostly dimes and pennies) in change in a sandwich bag. Weirddddddddd. Usually I try not to mention when my mom is visiting in case some robber just happens to be traipsing through Kingman, KS, comes across my blog and thinks, "Hmmm, what an marvelous opportunity to steal some Celine Dion DVD's and a few million bottles of bath soaps."

Well now that I know my mom emptied her piggy bank before heading south, I don't feel nervous at all to say what a great time we've been having! But I do understand better my dad's constant complaints when he had to lift her suitcase.

2 comments:

Brightfield Farm said...

YAY!!! It was like being there! Thanks, Skye! Gosh I miss you and Alan and your Mom so much. Christmas isn't the same without you guys.
It certainly wasn't at our house, anyway.
We had snow up here. Ali and Brian left a day later because of the storms on the plateau so we got a bonus day.
It's really really cold. I have on a fleece jacket, fleece vest, fleece shirt, long underwear undershirt and two pair of heavy wool socks. Two pr of flannel pants.
I dont know when we're leaving for home, should be fairly soon though. We got the fence all down and now we need to set posts.
I'm writing you about the wedding planners! so chk yr email

Anonymous said...

i forgot to mention this-your mantle looks beautiful!